We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
In 1972, Bob Wintz started a family business, which focused on conventional baked goods with a geographic reach of the Northeastern United States. In the late 70's, the company was instrumental in introducing natural foods to its Northeast supermarket customers.
By 1987, when Doon Wintz joined the family's growing business, he had already come to share his father's dismay over the sad fact that "you could tell it was a natural bakery product if it tasted no better than the cardboard package." What was even more disturbing was the prevalent notion within the industry that natural food consumers fully accepted that taste had to be sacrificed on the altar of natural ingredients. So, in 1996, Wholly Wholesome was born.
The company's passion to create a natural baked goods product line that could deliver great tasting organic desserts for ingredient-conscious consumers led to the savory pies, frozen pie shells, pie crusts and all natural gluten free items Wholly Wholesome offers today.
Though it took decades to come to fruition, Wholly Wholesome has churned out a steady stream of great tasting baked foods that serve the ingredient standards of the most discerning natural food devotees and the taste standards of foodies everywhere!
Wholly Wholesome is a division of The Run-A-Ton Group.
Wholly Wholesome Links:
Wholly Wholesome Reviews:
Wholly Wholesome Recipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes