We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
At Whole Note, we simply wanted to make delicious food for people to enjoy. Oh, and it had to be nutritious. And gluten-free. And easy to prepare. Turns out this is complicated! But we took an artisanal approach, carefully refining each recipe until finally we’d say, “Ah, now it sings!” The recipes are complex, made with seven-whole-grain blends, to get the taste and texture—and nutrition—just right. It’s worth it. We love the look of shock on people’s faces when they find out that what they’re enjoying is gluten-free and whole-grain. Try Whole Note and see if it "sings" for you!
Whole Note Links:
Whole Note Reviews:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Grilled Summer Vegetables Recipe marinated in an easy buffalo sauce and piled into a healthy buddha bowl with a creamy buffalo… Continue reading: "Buffalo Grilled Summer Vegetables in Healthy Buddah Bowl"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes