We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Our signature granola was created as a delicious, nutritious snack to be enjoyed
by Viki's family and friends. Cooking and baking has been her lifelong passion.
Call it chance, fate, or a lining up of the stars—we just call it delicious!
Viki’s Foods was serendipitously born in 2009, when, Viki Sater (yes—that Viki) started baking Viki’s Granola from her very own kitchen.
Here’s how it all started. Viki, a stay-at-home mom at the time, asked her daughter what she wanted to bring to the school bake sale. When her daughter said, “Granola, please!” Viki, while amused that her daughter wasn’t asking for brownies or cookies, thought to herself, “Easy! Granola … coming right up.” Viki’s baked granola was literally eaten right up—it was such a
success that there was not even a crumb left behind. What Viki didn’t expect was what happened after. Days and weeks following the school bake sale, calls and emails poured in from teachers, parents and even from people in the community who had just heard about the bake sale, all asking for Viki’s Granola. You can probably guess how the story goes from here. Viki’s Granola was born.
And here we are! Today, we here at Viki’s Granola love to make, eat and talk granola—all day long. We are dedicated to creating inspired foods using only natural and quality ingredients, with health and happiness at the core of all our products. Available in five scrumptious flavors, all of Viki’s recipes are one-of-a-kind, homemade recipes.
Viki's Granola Links:
Viki's Granola Reviews:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes