Two Moms in the Raw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Shari (founder) started making raw foods after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2004. She found that a natural path to wellness (including a raw food diet) worked best for her. The treats she made for herself became so popular with friends and family that she decided to share the goodness even further with the help of her own mother. After lots of sales from the back of her car to parents of her childrens’ classmates in the school parking lot and a few years selling at the Boulder County Farmers Market…Two Moms had its start. Today Shari runs the business with her mother, father, husband and in-laws from the same commercial kitchen 5 minutes from her home. It is a true family affair.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- Gluten-free Chocolate-covered Mini Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Whole30 Korean Sloppy Joe Bowls
- Gluten Free Red Velvet Muffins With Cream Cheese Streudel
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes