Two Moms in the Raw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Shari (founder) started making raw foods after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2004. She found that a natural path to wellness (including a raw food diet) worked best for her. The treats she made for herself became so popular with friends and family that she decided to share the goodness even further with the help of her own mother. After lots of sales from the back of her car to parents of her childrens’ classmates in the school parking lot and a few years selling at the Boulder County Farmers Market…Two Moms had its start. Today Shari runs the business with her mother, father, husband and in-laws from the same commercial kitchen 5 minutes from her home. It is a true family affair.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Homemade Vegan Mayo (soy-free, Nut-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Southern Tomato Sandwich (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes