We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
We take sausage seriously at Old Wisconsin. That's why we use only the finest ingredients and smoke our meats slowly over real hardwood fires. Over 50 years ago, we began more than a sausage company - we created a legacy that led to Sheboygan, Wisconsin being known as the "Bratwurst Capital of the World." Sheboygan has always had a proud German heritage - people with a strong work ethic and a history of excellent sausage. Old Wisconsin is built on this foundation, and it can still be tasted today in our quality and slow, hand crafted approach to sausage making. In 1976, the purchase of Sheboygan-based Rammer Sausage Company more than doubled our sausage production. Impressed by our quality, Carl Buddig and Co., a family-owned meat processing company, purchased our company in 1981, expanding distribution and changing our name to Old Wisconsin Sausage Company. In 1996, we doubled our production again with a new state-of-the-art plant where we continue to make award winning, premium sausage. Today, our commitment to flavor and quality remain the cornerstones of our popularity at parties, on road trips and anywhere else you want Better Flavor, Naturally.
Products on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Gluten Free Drop Biscuits are by far the easiest and tastiest biscuits youll ever make. Perfectly mimicking those bisquick biscuits I… Continue reading: "Easy Gluten Free Drop Biscuits"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chickpea Rice Pilaf
- Chocolate Cherry Larabar Bites
- Easy Gluten-Free Mexican Pasta Salad (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Tigernut Flour Muffins (2 Ways!)
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Tomato Onion Salad with Basil
- Instant Pot Lentil Dal
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Peach Sriracha Barbecue Sauce
- Oven Roasted Mushrooms with Pine Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes