We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Established in 2012, Miss Paleo believes in the power of the Paleo Diet (or lifestyle) as they have reaped the benefits first hand. In a nutshell, the Paleo Diet is based on the notion that we should eat like our Paleolithic ancestors did, the way human beings are genetically designed to eat. Fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, lean meat, and healthy fats (nuts, avocado) are all on the table.
Not only are Miss Paleo's products based on the principles of the Paleo diet, they also contain no gluten, no grain, no refined sugars, no corn, no dairy, and no soy. Their mixes are made with almond flour and sweetened with coconut palm sugar, both of which have low glycemic indexes.
The question begs to be asked: did our Paleolithic ancestors bake cookies? Probably not. We're guessing they would not have had access to grocery stores where they could buy a bag of almond flour or coconut palm sugar, a cupboard stocked with cookie sheets, or an oven to bake cookies in. We live in the 21st century; things are a little different now.
Whether you adhere to the Paleo lifestyle, have a common food allergy like intolerance to gluten, or are trying to eat a diet with a low glycemic index, Miss Paleo's mixes are for you.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 3 ingredient chocolate keto fudge is an easy paleo and vegan dessert recipe. It has a solid yet soft creamy texture and a rich… Continue reading: "Rich 3 Ingredient Chocolate Keto Fudge"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Pesto Paste
- Gluten-free Valentine's Day Heart Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes