We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
We are a candy company dedicated to new ideas in the world of treats. We draw from the past but are influenced by our desire to see candy evolve into tasty indulgences that inspire the spirit, support our bodies, and are sustainable for the environment.
The idea for this company came to me in a dream I had one night. In the dream I saw new candies being created by a kooky Willy Wonka-ish candy man. He was making Ginseng hard candies and other treats that not only delivered in the realm of immediate gratification, but also were healthier for our bodies and contained some functional benefits. They were also unique in their flavors, drawing on old recipes but infused with a modern adventurousness.
After months of sitting on this idea I decided to begin experimenting in October 2009. From my first batch (an early version of the Lemon Study Buddy with Ginkgo and Rosemary), I had very positive reviews; and when I created the first Cocomel, it was all over. JJ’s Sweets was born! We would make delicious candies out of natural ingredients that were friendly to people with allergies.
Today, one year later, JJ’s Sweets are sold in over 100 retail establishments across Colorado, California, other select national locations, and on our website. We are a small team of dedicated employees: JJ, Chief Candyman and founder, leads the team while Marjorie and Gloria help crank out the goodness.
Every Cocomel or piece of Unique Hard Candy is a mix of divine inspiration, creativity, love, attention to detail and hard work. We feel lucky to find ourselves in the admirable position of offering to the world little bits of edible joy. We take pride in our products and stand behind what we do. Please contact us with any feedback you might have. We’d love to hear what you think and look forward to building our relationships into the future.
Please enjoy, and remember, “Life is Sweet!”
Reviews on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes