We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Driven by the vision to become a meaningful purveyor to the American hotel/ restaurant industry, Frieling was established in New York in 1988 and relocated to Charlotte, NC, in 1990. Early on, Frieling also established a strong presence in the retail industry, thanks to an innovative and diverse product range for the discerning consumer. The two divisions complement each other in every respect.
We are fortunate to have earned not only the trust of our customers in North America and abroad, but also to have nurtured long-standing relationships with some of Europe’s best manufacturers in addition to our own collection. From Germany: Emsa, Cilio, ADE, Zenker, and Seltmann Porcelain. From France: Sitram. From Great Britain: Victorian Baking Ovens. From Switzerland: Durgol. Thanks to these strong alliances, frieling’s fresh solutions™ will be there for you for years to come and will continue to evolve and expand.
For 25 years Frieling has specialized in fresh solutions™. For the Frieling team that means passionately developing and sourcing functional and well-designed products of highest quality. Such a focused approach synergistically integrates several product categories, creating a convenient “one stop shop” for you. The development of the MILKchiller ™ is the quintessence of Frieling’s focus on providing solutions and thinking outside the box.
Frieling Reviews on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes