We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process. The original tempered (toughened) Picardie glasses are still produced in France and are known as the “original French tumblers”. The Picardie glass is functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. The tempered glasses are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, conveniently stackable, microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe, impact and chip resistant, and the perfect weight. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France.
Duralex Reviews on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Turmeric Golden Milk
- Mirza Ghasemi
- Hazelnut And Cocoa Spread
- Healthy Gluten-free Muffins
- Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Amaretto Sour
- Turmeric Chickpea Croutons
- Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Apple Crumble
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes