We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Husband-and-wife team Junea Rocha and Cameron MacMullin are the Portland-based entrepreneurs behind Brazi Bites (www.brazibites.com). The couple met in 2001 in Winter Park, Colo., while working the ski season at a local resort. They maintained a long-distance relationship from Brazil to Portland, and Junea eventually moved to the United States in 2005 to be with Cameron.
In 2009, they decided to work on the concept for Brazi Bites, which meant testing more than 75 recipes with 30 different cheeses to achieve the perfect combination – all based off Junea’s family recipe from her mother in Brazil. After some additional schooling, in-depth research, and preparation including trips to Brazil, the couple successfully launched the company in April 2011. In 2013 Cameron was diagnosed with high gluten sensitivity, solidifying their mission to not only share the Brazilian cheese bread with the US but to provide the gluten-free community with a delicious bread with taste and texture unlike anything on the market.
When not managing their growing company, Junea and Cameron can be found exploring Portland’s diverse restaurant scene as well as enjoying outdoor activities like mountain biking, snowshoeing, camping and hiking. They love Portland’s buzzing and cooperative food culture, even more so now with the success of Brazi Bites.
Product Reviews on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes