Big Slice Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Big Slice Apples were first cooked in Grandma Hoerner’s farm kitchen, made from apples straight from the orchard in the late 1800s. Her grandson, Duane McCoy, inherited his grandmother’s recipe. Recalling the wonderful flavor from his youth, he worked hard to replicate her recipe, finding the perfect blend of firm apples and sweet fruit-juice sweetened sauce. From that first all natural recipe, more fantastic flavors have been developed, sixteen in all.
Big Slice Apples Links:
Big Slice Apple Reviews on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Seasonal baking that's healthy and delicious! Mini Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Bites! An easy, vegan, top 8… Continue reading: "Mini Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Bites Vegan Allergy Free"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Pesto Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes