Paleo Italian Cooking Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Keeping a Paleo diet is a great way to maintain a gluten free lifestyle. The Paleo Italian Cooking Cookbook has some of the best Paleo and gluten free recipes out there. The cookbook explains what eating Paleo is all about in addition to providing delicious recipes.
The cookbook begins with an introduction into the world of cooking Italian food, Paleo-style. She also gives a brief introduction to Italy and their love of food. I love the section she includes a list of ingredients and tools for cooking Paleo Italian food.
I love how the author categorizes the recipes. She starts with basic recipes like stocks and sauces. The chapter of appetizers and salads was one of my favorites. The Grilled Calamari Salad (39) and Tuscan Mushrooms (40) are two of my favorite recipes in the cookbook.
Another great chapter is called "For Pasta Lovers" and has pasta alternatives to hit the spot. One of my favorites was the Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca (122). The cookbook concludes with delicious desserts that won't have you missing gluten for a second. This is a must-have cookbook for anyone trying to maintain either a Paleo or gluten free lifestyle.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes