Gluten-Free Baking for the Holidays Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I'll never have to worry about holiday baking again! Jeanne Sauvage's wonderful book has enough recipes in it to keep bakers in the kitchen for years to come. The variety of recipes in this book is incredibly refreshing. Jeanne has created wonderful gluten free recipes suitable for any winter holiday you can think of. Everything from the traditional Buche de Noel, for Christmas, to Benne Cookies for Kwaanza is there. The mix of traditional recipes with innovative techniques is impressive. I can't wait to try my hand at Jeanne's beautiful creations."
"One of the most valuable aspects of this book, to me, was the Gluten Free Baking Primer in the Introduction. Jeanne breaks gluten free baking down to the basics. If you've recently become attracted to a gluten free lifestyle, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to start baking right away after reading Jeanne's book."
"I loved the recipes in this book. You don't have to adhere to a gluten free diet to enjoy these tasty treats. Anyone who takes a bite of these yummy holiday desserts is going to love them. I also loved the resource section in the back of the book. If you've ever had trouble getting your hands on gluten free ingredients, Jeanne takes care of all your troubles. I loved everything about this book. Being able to cook a pumpkin pie that my entire family could eat was the only reason I needed to buy this book."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"These coconut date balls are a naturally sweet paleo and vegan treat or snack with only three simple ingredients. The outside has a… Continue reading: "Easy No Bake Coconut Date Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- Gluten-free Chocolate-covered Mini Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Whole30 Korean Sloppy Joe Bowls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes