Wine Poached Cod with Sweet Onion Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Treat yourself to an easy and elegant dinner of Wine Poached Cod with Sweet Onion Drizzle. This recipe is gluten-free, paleo, and perfect for a luxurious date night without all the fuss! The more you cook seafood and fish, the more you love it and feel more comfortable with it. I know so many of you are trying to clean up your diets right now in the new year; adding in a few nights of fish for dinner is a perfect way. Eating healthy does not have to be a plate of chopped up lettuce! Some beautifully, wine poached cod with sweet onion drizzle and some blanched French green beans will surely have you rethinking that mindset!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake is a cheesy and flavorful Mexican casserole recipe that the entire family will love. Salsa,… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes