Varutharacha Meen Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Soak the tamarind in the water, extract the pulp by adding a cup of water. Dry roast the dry red chillies and coriander seeds just for 1 min, grind into a fine paste by adding 1/4 cup of water. Add the grinded mixture to the tamarind extract water and mix well. In a kadai add the oil, add in vadagam( if you don’t hav vadagam you can substitute with 1tsp – mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp – methi seed and cumin seeds -1/2tsp) and cumin seeds fry just 30 seconds. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kaju Katli
- Double Chocolate Pancakes - Gluten, Dairy And Egg Free
- Halloween Charcuterie Board
- Easy Baked Tacos
- Alfredo Pasta
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes