This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spicy Paprika Garlic Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Spicy Gluten Free Shrimp recipe makes for the perfect appetizer or dinner. The shrimp cooks in minutes and has the most flavorful, perfect marinade. Paleo and Dairy Free. Ok you know I love shrimp right? I mean when I used to come home to see my parents from college, first thing I would make for myself was boiled shrimp, which I would peel while hot and dip right into a big dollop of mayonnaise. Simple, and yet oh so delicious."
Read NextGreek Tuna Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The classic flavor of an everything bagel in ranch form! Now you can drizzle everything bagel ranch dressing on everything… Continue reading: "Everything Bagel Ranch Chopped Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread (gluten-free, Dairy-free)
- Frito Pie
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes