Spicy Pan Seared Chili Lime Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This spicy pan-seared chili lime salmon is one of our new favorite fish recipes. We are fans of salmon and we really love this recipe. The salmon gets seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin and chipotle chili powder and then pan seared. Then a chili, honey and lime mixture gets drizzled over the top and it is so good. We love serving this with rice or a grain of some sort and a crispy vegetable like broccolini."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Layered Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
- Gluten Free Eggnog Bread Pudding
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Garlic Bread
- Kale Salad with Acorn Squash, Goat Cheese, and Candied Pecans
- Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
- 4-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- 3-Ingredient DIY Vegan Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
- Simple Beet Chili
- Healthy Pumpkin Ginger Date Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes