Spicy Pan Seared Chili Lime Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This spicy pan-seared chili lime salmon is one of our new favorite fish recipes. We are fans of salmon and we really love this recipe. The salmon gets seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin and chipotle chili powder and then pan seared. Then a chili, honey and lime mixture gets drizzled over the top and it is so good. We love serving this with rice or a grain of some sort and a crispy vegetable like broccolini."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Pineapple Skewers
- BBQ Ranch Chickpea Salad
- Turkey Chili
- Vegan Boardwalk Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches
- Granola Crusted Salmon
- Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken
- Healthy Caramel Chia Seed Pudding
- Chickpea Cucumber Salad
- No-Bake Gluten-Free S'mores Parfait (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes