This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Spicy Pan Seared Chili Lime Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This spicy pan-seared chili lime salmon is one of our new favorite fish recipes. We are fans of salmon and we really love this recipe. The salmon gets seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin and chipotle chili powder and then pan seared. Then a chili, honey and lime mixture gets drizzled over the top and it is so good. We love serving this with rice or a grain of some sort and a crispy vegetable like broccolini."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Read NextGranola Crusted Salmon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Toby K Editor
Mar 21, 2017
I tried a recipe almost exactly like this a few days ago, and it was delicious! I usually take my salmon in a more Italian direction, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it :)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Pork Chops
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only… Continue reading: "Baked Pork Chops"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes