This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Shrimp Scampi Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This shrimp scampi only takes a few minutes to prepare and is packed with garlicky and buttery flavor. If you are looking for a recipe that can be served as an appetizer or meal, this one is it. Serve this over pasta or straight up as a restaurant-worthy meal. Serve the shrimp scampi in individual serving cups as a lavish appetizer. This one is simple and delicious. It's perfect for a quick weeknight meal. You'll love the flavor of the garlic, lemon, and the slightest bit of zing from the red pepper flakes. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time6 min
Read NextLemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These super easy Gluten-Free Maple Blondies are vegan, allergy-free, and just 8 ingredients! Incredibly chewy, soft, buttery, and… Continue reading: "Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Green Beans
- Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes