Seared Chilean Sea Bass
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chilean Sea Bass recipe features a seared fillet on top of wilted sesame spinach and drizzled with a spicy, sour sweet Vietnamese inspired sauce. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. Chilean Sea Bass recipes are the best. Especially this one. Quite simply the most sophisticated fish dinner you could make, that happens to also be ready in 30 minutes. After yet another mini friend vacation, this time with my girls from studying abroad in Madrid, and this time around to New Hampshire, Portland, Maine, the cape and Nantucket, I am now on the ultimate seafood kick."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Broiled Lobster Tails
- Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut
- Tuna Fish Patties and Quick Coleslaw
- The Best Blackened Tilapia
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Crunchy Baked Homemade Gluten Free Fish Sticks Top 7 Allergen Free
- Greek Tuna Salad
- Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
- Vegan Chicken Salt
- Asian Noodles w Fish + Veggies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes