Seared Chilean Sea Bass
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chilean Sea Bass recipe features a seared fillet on top of wilted sesame spinach and drizzled with a spicy, sour sweet Vietnamese inspired sauce. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. Chilean Sea Bass recipes are the best. Especially this one. Quite simply the most sophisticated fish dinner you could make, that happens to also be ready in 30 minutes. After yet another mini friend vacation, this time with my girls from studying abroad in Madrid, and this time around to New Hampshire, Portland, Maine, the cape and Nantucket, I am now on the ultimate seafood kick."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes