Roasted Red Chili Tilapia Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Roasted Red Chili Tilapia Curry is a twist on a Thai curry that is full of tilapia, red chili paste, sweet potatoes, spinach, and coconut milk. You should make this curry for dinner tonight!"
NotesTo keep this a gluten free recipe, use tamari instead of soy sauce. Also, make sure you use gluten free fish sauce.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Turmeric Golden Milk
- Mirza Ghasemi
- Hazelnut And Cocoa Spread
- Healthy Gluten-free Muffins
- Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Amaretto Sour
- Turmeric Chickpea Croutons
- Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Apple Crumble
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes