This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Restaurant Style Poor Man’s Lobster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Impress your friends with this Restaurant Style Poor Man’s Lobster recipe! Make this baked fish for your next restaurant meal at home that’s so simple you’ll look like a pro! The fish used in poor man’s recipes are “whitefish.” They have a very similar taste to lobster, although not quite the same. Lobster is usually sweeter, but when you’re on a budget, this comes very close. There are many types of whitefish. The ones recommended most for this recipe are cod and haddock while halibut works too. Pick whatever whitefish suits your tastes. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Read NextEasy Crab Cakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Orzo Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes