We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Make this Aromatic Prawn biryani recipe that is super simple, easy and each grain has its best flavour! This shrimp Biryani is going to be your favourite that has unique taste and method makes it scrumptious. Generally, I always want my prawns to be tender and soft in biryani recipe, sometimes overcooking may lead to rubbery prawns! But this shrimp biryani just give you a, Most Juicy and tender prawns + Flavourful rice. Got it right! This prawns biryani is delicious, easy enough to make all seasons! "
NotesGet the fresh prawns for the better taste and flavour.
You may use any size prawns /shrimp for this recipe. As the size increase, it will be taken more minutes to cook and you can tell when the prawns cooked as it will turn to a pink colour and half curve shape.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes