Low Country Crab Boil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"King crab is massive. And so sharp! It took both sides of my huge sink to defrost the 20 pounds of crab we bought. You definitely don't need to use king crab in this recipe. We went a little budget nuts this go round, but next time we'll try blue crab or snow crab. Also super delish! Fun fact - if you buy crab legs, they're already cooked. Crab is cooked live or immediately after dying. You won't find raw crab legs. For this reason, steaming is really the best way too "cook" crab legs because it's gentler on the meat."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut
- The Best Blackened Tilapia
- Seared Chilean Sea Bass
- 4 Ingredient Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna
- Citrus Ginger Salmon with Sticky Garlic Noodles
- Roasted Red Chili Tilapia Curry
- Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Broiled Lobster Tails
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes