This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Low Country Crab Boil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"King crab is massive. And so sharp! It took both sides of my huge sink to defrost the 20 pounds of crab we bought. You definitely don't need to use king crab in this recipe. We went a little budget nuts this go round, but next time we'll try blue crab or snow crab. Also super delish! Fun fact - if you buy crab legs, they're already cooked. Crab is cooked live or immediately after dying. You won't find raw crab legs. For this reason, steaming is really the best way too "cook" crab legs because it's gentler on the meat."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Citrus Ginger Salmon with Sticky Garlic Noodles
- Poor Girl's Paella
- Tuna Fish Patties and Quick Coleslaw
- The Best Blackened Tilapia
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Grilled Shrimp with Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
- Southern Shrimp Boil
- Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut
- Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut
- Shrimp, Asparagus, and Quinoa Stir Fry
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes