This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Honey Garlic Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"I am obsessed with this shrimp. OB. SESSED. I've made it twice just this week and am eyeing the menu plan and wondering if I can sneak it in one more time. This Honey Garlic Shrimp is the perfect combination of buttery, sweet, and salty with just the right amount of garlic. Ohhhhh, I am writing this at 11PM and it's seriously crossing my mind to take a quick break and make another batch. Not only is this shrimp dish delicious (deeeeelishus), it's insanely easy to make. Honest to goodness, it takes about five minutes from start to finish. Fifteen if you're using frozen shrimp. (Do you hear angels singing? I'm pretty sure I do)."
Read NextGranola Crusted Salmon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Apr 29, 2017
Yummmmm. I agree this honey garlic shrimp is a must make! What a great combination of flavors! I thought it would be nice to add to a salad as well for something different. I would never have added honey to shrimp had I not seen this recipe. It never crossed my mind to do that. I'm glad I found this great idea!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Pork Chops
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only… Continue reading: "Baked Pork Chops"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes