Fish Masala Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Fish Masala Fry recipe is super simple to make with spicy marinade with predominant flavours of garlic and fennel powder makes is flavourful and delicious! This Fish masala fry recipe is so simple to make with minimal ingredients and all you just 15 mins to make this recipe. You can marinate the fish overnight for more flavours. The combo of minced garlic and fennel powder flavours in this fish fry recipe is so unique and distinct in taste. You can grill the fish or shallow fry them. Both the way gives you the most aromatic fish fry recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes