Vegan Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make vegan crab cakes with avocado, quinoa and hearts of palm. The hearts of palm perfectly imitates a crab like texture while being vegan! Served topped with an avocado crema. A perfect healthy vegan appetizer. I know, sounds like a bit of a confusing title. Vegan crab cakes? Vegan + crab cakes all in one? How could it be? Well quite simply, actually, thanks to one fantastic little ingredient, also known as hearts of palm. I only recently started cooking with hearts of palm (after spotting it as the cheapest thing in Costa Rican grocery stores, during a 2 month house sitting gig there), but I love it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
- Seared Scallops over Black Rice
- Chili Lime Tuna Fishcakes (Gluten-Free)
- Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- The Best Blackened Tilapia
- Sous Vide Mahi-mahi Recipe With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
- Seared Chilean Sea Bass
- Poor Girl's Paella
- Wine Poached Cod with Sweet Onion Drizzle
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes