This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Sesame Shrimp Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Sesame Shrimp Skewers are the perfect dish for busy nights! Only 5 ingredients and a few minutes to make! We love Asian dishes! We have some type of Asian cuisine at least once a week, Kung Pao Chicken, Fried Rice, Steak Rolls, Lo Mein, Meatballs you name it and we love it! These Sesame Shrimp Skewers have become our go to easy dinner because we always have some frozen shrimp in the freezer and the rest of the ingredients are pantry staples. This is perfect to pair with a nice big salad, grilled vegetables or an easy fried rice."
Read NextBroiled Oysters with Asian Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes