Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Quickly pull together a speedy meal, yet fancy enough to serve to company with this delicious recipe for lemon garlic butter baked fish! This simple but delicious lemon garlic butter baked fish is perfect for busy people! A nice mid-week meal, this lemony fish recipe gets its special flavor from lemon juice, mint, garlic, fresh thyme and chopped parsley. So tasty, even non fish fans will appreciate it! 20 minutes to make, from start to finish."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes