This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Easy Chilli Garlic Shrimps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Easy Chilli Garlic Shrimps/prawns – It is packed with aromatic flavors of garlic and chili flakes easy to make an appetizer or sides with the bursting of flavors. These chilli garlic prawns are simplest and ridiculously easy to make and this is going to be your favorite sides/appetizer when you have very little time left. I have made it several times, every time I make it turns out super juicy, and when I serve it just disappears in minutes! I say the vanishing time is less than the cooking time! "
NotesPrawns/shrimp: The whole flavors of the Prawn biryani recipe is in the shrimp!
Get the fresh prawns for the better taste and flavor.
Read NextGranola Crusted Salmon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Baked Pork Chops
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only… Continue reading: "Baked Pork Chops"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes