Chettinad Vanjaram Fish Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vanjaram Fish fry: Make this easy and delicious fish fry recipe with freshly ground masala is something flavorful and seriously addicting! These delectable fishes are bright, fresh, and flavourful juicy, and this vanjaram fish fry is marinated with a handful of freshly pound spices. The whole fish fry comes together in less than 30 minutes with only 10 minutes of cooking time. The seer fish fry is incredible layers of flavor that anyone or even the entry-level cook can make it easy."
NotesBuy the fresh and Good quality Seer fish for the best results.
I have used shallots for this recipe, it has the mild and delicate flavour, you may also substuite with red onion.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes