This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Asian Tuna Cakes with Kimchi Aioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"30 Minute Chickpea and Hearts of Palm Asian Tuna Cakes make for an easy low fuss weeknight meal. Minimal clean up and maximum flavor. Serve with a kimchi mayo aioli. GF + DF. Super quick 30 minute lunches or dinners. Love ’em or hate ’em? I’m pretty sure we can all simultaneously throw both thumbs up. Well these chickpea and hearts of palm tuna cakes are just that. Canned fish = perfect for a super quick meal. Know when you get home and instantly it hits you that you didn’t take anything out of the freezer to defrost over the day?"
Read NextBroiled Oysters with Asian Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes