This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
4 Ingredient Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You only need 4 ingredients, one dish, and about 10 minutes to prepare a delicious seafood supper! This Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce is a healthy dinner that’s full of nutritious, clean eating ingredients for an easy and low calorie weeknight meal!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grilled Shrimp with Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
- Poor Girl's Paella
- Citrus Ginger Salmon with Sticky Garlic Noodles
- Shrimp, Asparagus, and Quinoa Stir Fry
- The Best Blackened Tilapia
- Southern Shrimp Boil
- Fish Fry Recipe
- Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut
- Low Country Crab Boil
- Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes