4 Ingredient Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You only need 4 ingredients, one dish, and about 10 minutes to prepare a delicious seafood supper! This Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce is a healthy dinner that’s full of nutritious, clean eating ingredients for an easy and low calorie weeknight meal!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Snowball cookies are a classic nutty, buttery, sweet holiday dessert with many forms Italian wedding cookies, Mexican wedding… Continue reading: "Grain-Free Italian Wedding Snowball Cookies"
- Seared Chilean Sea Bass
- Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut
- Marinated Shrimp and Summer Vegetable Quinoa Bowls Recipe
- Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
- Asian Tuna Cakes with Kimchi Aioli
- Fish Tacos
- Creamy Carrot Cake Quinoa Risotto with Seared Scallops
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Mussels Fra Diavolo
- Black Garlic and Lime Cedar Plank Salmon
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- Gluten-free Chocolate-covered Mini Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes