4 Ingredient Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You only need 4 ingredients, one dish, and about 10 minutes to prepare a delicious seafood supper! This Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce is a healthy dinner that’s full of nutritious, clean eating ingredients for an easy and low calorie weeknight meal!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
- Seared Chilean Sea Bass
- Ruth's Chris Copycat BBQ Shrimp Recipe
- Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut
- Broiled Oysters with Spicy Mayo Panko Sauce
- Best Grilled Fish Tacos With Taco Sauce
- Vegan Crab Cakes
- Citrus Ginger Salmon with Sticky Garlic Noodles
- Seafood Chowder
- Goan Prawn Curry
- Curry Leaves Prawn Fry
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes