Salmon Rice Veggie Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Salmon, red rice veggie bowls with roasted red pepper sauce for fish are the ultimate feel good dinner meal. Think hearty rice, topped with soft tender salmon, roasted asparagus and zucchini and drizzled with a creamy tahini roasted red pepper sauce. Gluten Free and Dairy Free. Oh salmon, salmon, my all time favorite fish. And hello red rice my new favorite way to eat red rice. So while renting an apartment in Medellin, Colombia, in a health food store I stumbled across a bag of red rice."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
- Caper Hummus
- Almond Butter Granola
- No-bake Energy Balls
- Zucchini Roll Ups With Hummus And Veggies
- Microplane Fine Rotary Cheese Grater
- Baked Vegan Mac & Cheese (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- How To Make Cauliflower Rice For Batch Cooking
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes