This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Salmon Rice Veggie Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Salmon, red rice veggie bowls with roasted red pepper sauce for fish are the ultimate feel good dinner meal. Think hearty rice, topped with soft tender salmon, roasted asparagus and zucchini and drizzled with a creamy tahini roasted red pepper sauce. Gluten Free and Dairy Free. Oh salmon, salmon, my all time favorite fish. And hello red rice my new favorite way to eat red rice. So while renting an apartment in Medellin, Colombia, in a health food store I stumbled across a bag of red rice."
Read NextCaribbean Fish Curry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Now that Bisquick makes a gluten free variety of its famed biscuit mix, many of your classic dishes can be enjoyed again! Here, gluten… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes