Red Snapper with Romesco Sauce
By: Vicky Berman from avocadopesto.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Red Snapper recipe with Romesco sauce is the perfect impressive dinner ready in 30 minutes. Bread and pan seared red snapper fillets are topped with a smoky and rich roasted red pepper almond sauce. Top with slivered basil for an epic meal. I have become obsessed with romesco sauce lately. Hence this recipe for red snapper fish with romesco sauce. Romesco sauce might just be the best sauce ever. Sorry pesto, move over (ok you know I still love ya – seriously though if you haven’t made my vegan basil pesto yet, we can’t be friends)."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The NEGG
- Vegan Lentil Curry
- Vegan Asian Noodles with Carrots
- Mexican Burgers with Adobo Sauce
- Vegan Mango and Avocado Summer Rolls
- Vegan Butternut Squash Tacos
- Sriracha Honey Mustard Salmon
- Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry
- Superfood Vegan Veggie Burgers
- Spicy Paprika Garlic Shrimp