Red Snapper with Romesco Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Red Snapper recipe with Romesco sauce is the perfect impressive dinner ready in 30 minutes. Bread and pan seared red snapper fillets are topped with a smoky and rich roasted red pepper almond sauce. Top with slivered basil for an epic meal. I have become obsessed with romesco sauce lately. Hence this recipe for red snapper fish with romesco sauce. Romesco sauce might just be the best sauce ever. Sorry pesto, move over (ok you know I still love ya – seriously though if you haven’t made my vegan basil pesto yet, we can’t be friends)."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Gluten Free Caramel Brownies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Gluten Free Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Buffalo Crumble Salad
- Breakfast Quinoa Salad with Eggs
- Vegan Parnsip and Shiitake Soup
- Curried Black Eyed Pea Salad Sandwiches
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salmon Over Quinoa Salad with Arugula, Almonds, Apricots
- A Refreshing Spring Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes