Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut
By: Annie Holmes from maebells.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Try this Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut for a heart healthy dinner ready in just 20 minutes! I received a box of fresh East Coast Halibut and decided to bake it with a simple and flavor packed Parmesan and Pecan crust! This is the kind of dish that you can easily make on a busy weeknight because it is ready in under 20 minutes, but you can also prepare for a nice dinner because it is impressive and worthy of guests!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lavender Coconut Tigernut Flour Cookies
- 7 Layer Dip Cups
- Homemade Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Black & Blum
- Slow Cooker Vanilla Coconut Granola
- Mexican Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
- Copycat Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Ginger Glazed Purple Sweet Potato Doughnuts
- Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting