This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Caribbean Fish Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caribbean Fish Curry is a one pot meal ready in 30 minutes that is a creamy blend of coconut milk, tomatoes, curry spices and tender red snapper. Both Gluten Free and Dairy Free. Caribbean fish curry is going to be your new favorite 30 minute weeknight meal. I made this recipe for the first time while house sitting in Costa Rica, and finding alternatives for my favorite salmon and tuna. All I could get my hands on was snapper so I needed some new snapper recipes."
Read NextPistachio Basil Crusted Tilapia
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Amazing Marinade For Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes