This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Broiled Pesto Mayo Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A super simple four ingredient broiled salmon recipe that is bound to please and ready in under 30 minutes. Perfect for a simple yet healthy and delicious weeknight meal. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. Serve with a side of pesto broiled veggies. Are you ready for the simplest and most delicious salmon recipe of all time? One that required practically zero prep work, nor cleanup and is ready within 30 minutes? Oh and how about if I tell you the side dish cooks alongside the fish so you literally pop everything into the oven, relax with a glass of wine (or two, hey I don’t know what kind of day you just had) and within 20 minutes dinner is ready to be plated?"
Read NextCaribbean Fish Curry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes