This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Broiled Parsley and Oregano Trout
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes with this broiled trout with parsley and oregano. Soft and flaky fish with a fragrant and aromatic herb mix for additional freshness and flavor. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. I’ve been on a fish and seafood kick lately. I’ve just been craving fresh simple low fuss seafood based meals. With the hot weather, meat is just too heavy for me, so it’s come to either vegan veggie filled meals or anything for the sea."
Read NextLemon Basil Catfish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This wonderfully easy recipe will make your mouth water. Weeknight Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is a delectable combination of… Continue reading: "Weeknight Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Amazing Marinade For Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Texas Margarita
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes