Broiled Parsley and Oregano Trout
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes with this broiled trout with parsley and oregano. Soft and flaky fish with a fragrant and aromatic herb mix for additional freshness and flavor. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. I’ve been on a fish and seafood kick lately. I’ve just been craving fresh simple low fuss seafood based meals. With the hot weather, meat is just too heavy for me, so it’s come to either vegan veggie filled meals or anything for the sea."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- Watermelon Granita
- Turmeric Gummy Candy
- Ham & Gruyere Crustless Quiche
- Instant Pot Cherry Jam
- Gluten-free Red Velvet Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes