Tara Noland-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Tara Noland is the author of Noshing With The Nolands.
Tara Noland has done many things in her life but she is now doing what she has loved for years, cooking and sharing her ideas with others. Her first career was nursing which she did for 20 years, and although she got a lot of fulfillment from it, she needed a creative outlet. That first led to a gift basket company that she had started from scratch and grew it into a huge business including a retail card and gift store which also provided promotional items and corporate card giving.
Tara’s focus started to change when their daughter arrived and after being a sales representative for a number of years she started to think of ways of being home with the family more and that has led her to eventually doing this blog.
Cooking, baking and entertaining have been a lifelong passion for Tara. She started at a very young age to bake and cook for her family. Even attempting many of Julia Child’s recipes as a young teenager and cooking meals for the family or for company. Now she loves entertaining and celebrating the holidays. Her husband Ken loves being in the kitchen creating right along with her. Her daughter has been doing cooking classes with her for a number of years and also enjoys everything that the kitchen has to offer.
She has recently done a few catering events but does the cooking and baking for even her large parties of over 100 people such as at Halloween.
She is so pleased to be able to present her blog for your enjoyment at www.noshingwiththenolands.com. She has not missed a day posting something new on her blog and continues to have great success with photos on some of the top photography sites such as Foodgawker, Tastespotting and Tasteologie to name a few. Her recipes are in Tasty Kitchen, Foodbuzz and Healthy Aperature. She has been featured a number of times in Gourmet Live’s blog for her involvement in JC100. She has been honoured a place in the celebration of what would have been Julia Child’s 100th birthday coming this Aug. 15. With JC100 she is given an assignment each week from Julia’s publisher to recreate one of Julia’s recipes. Along with restaurants and bookstores this worldwide celebration is honouring one of the greatest chefs the world has ever known.
Tara's Recipes on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes