Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger: Lisa Pitman a long-time vegan and certified raw food chef, shares her passions by hosting large outreach events including the “Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off”; cooking demonstrations with local chefs, and the Toronto Vegetarian podcast. She has presented food demos in India, Thailand, Bali, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
She holds a Masters in Social Work and has focused her career on social change, policy research, youth development, and community engagement. Lisa works to inspire others to live healthier, happier and more peaceful lives by sharing her culinary adventures online at Vegan Culinary Crusade and as @theveganlisa on twitter.
Lisa's Recipes on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Read NextAmy Jo Hearron - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The classic American cookie now with a gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, sugar-free recipe! These healthy 3-Ingredient Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes