Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger: Lisa Pitman a long-time vegan and certified raw food chef, shares her passions by hosting large outreach events including the “Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off”; cooking demonstrations with local chefs, and the Toronto Vegetarian podcast. She has presented food demos in India, Thailand, Bali, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
She holds a Masters in Social Work and has focused her career on social change, policy research, youth development, and community engagement. Lisa works to inspire others to live healthier, happier and more peaceful lives by sharing her culinary adventures online at Vegan Culinary Crusade and as @theveganlisa on twitter.
Lisa's Recipes on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Eggs In Purgatory (uova In Purgatorio)
- Healthy Oatmeal Cups
- Healthy Easter Recipe
- Sweet Potato Toasts
- Homemade Elderberry Jam
- Thai Sweet Potato Curry
- Smoky Lentil Quinoa Soup
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Turmeric Golden Milk
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes