Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger: Lisa Pitman a long-time vegan and certified raw food chef, shares her passions by hosting large outreach events including the “Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off”; cooking demonstrations with local chefs, and the Toronto Vegetarian podcast. She has presented food demos in India, Thailand, Bali, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
She holds a Masters in Social Work and has focused her career on social change, policy research, youth development, and community engagement. Lisa works to inspire others to live healthier, happier and more peaceful lives by sharing her culinary adventures online at Vegan Culinary Crusade and as @theveganlisa on twitter.
Lisa's Recipes on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake is a cheesy and flavorful Mexican casserole recipe that the entire family will love. Salsa,… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes