Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lisa Pitman- Food Blogger: Lisa Pitman a long-time vegan and certified raw food chef, shares her passions by hosting large outreach events including the “Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off”; cooking demonstrations with local chefs, and the Toronto Vegetarian podcast. She has presented food demos in India, Thailand, Bali, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
She holds a Masters in Social Work and has focused her career on social change, policy research, youth development, and community engagement. Lisa works to inspire others to live healthier, happier and more peaceful lives by sharing her culinary adventures online at Vegan Culinary Crusade and as @theveganlisa on twitter.
Lisa's Recipes on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"There is nothing like a warm slice of homemade banana bread! This Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread recipe is vegan, allergy-free,… Continue reading: "Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes