Gloria Duy-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Gloria Duy RD LDN is a registered dietitian from Illinois who works full time as a hospital clinical dietitian. Gloria was diagnosed with celiac disease many years ago and in her spare time shares her love of cooking by authoring the blog glutenfreepoodle and writing articles for various support groups and newsletters. She loves to invent gluten-free recipes using everyday grocery store ingredients or her own backyard garden. Gloria is also an avid quilter, decorator, gardener and collector of 50's pink poodles who sometimes consent to pose for her blog. She has started a local celiac support group in Pontiac, Illinois, on historic Route 66.
Gluten Free Poodle
Joslin Diabetes Center
Recipes from Gloria on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com:
Blackberry Blue Corn Muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cucumber Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes