Vegan Butter Chicken (indian Butter Chickpeas)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy recipe for Vegan Butter Chicken is a plant-based version of the classic Indian dish that's completely dairy-free and made with chickpeas! These healthy Indian butter chickpeas are gluten-free, allergy-free, marinated in creamy yogurt and fragrant spices; finished in a single skillet with a tomato-based sauce in just 10 minutes! Quick and delicious, it's a healthier way to have that classic comforting takeout food you love without missing out on any of the flavor or heartiness! "
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes