Quick Pickled Carrots And Daikon Radishes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Quick pickled carrots and daikon radishes are a signature addition to a banh mi sandwich. Once I found out how easy these were to make and the delicious briny crunch it adds to other recipes, we always seem to have a pint of this in our refrigerator. While we first made these pickled vegetables for the banh mi sandwich, we started using them in all sorts of recipes. Here are a few ideas on where to use these slightly sweet, crunchy, and tangy vegetables. Be creative and see what you end up using these for when you have them in your refrigerator just waiting to be enjoyed."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes