We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mirza Ghasemi is a typical Persian dish made with a base of eggplant, tomato, garlic, and turmeric. This version with the egg on top, instead of mixed with the sauce, is adapted to make it a perfect dish for a brunch but it can also be added to your weekly Healthy Meal Plan or Batch Cooking. It’s a healthy vegetarian recipe and is also gluten-free and dairy-free. What’s your favorite brunch dish that you think it actually defines a brunch? "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes