How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Enjoy the tender cabbage leaves stuffed and rolled with beef and rice that was simmered in a delicious tomato sauce. Learn the steps of how to make these Amazing Stuffed Cabbage Rolls. It is a Must Try Dish I had never even heard of cabbage rolls until I was in my twenties. My mother-in-law made stuffed cabbage rolls and I was immediately in LOVE. One or two was never enough…usually I had 4 or five cabbage rolls. She made the recipe from memory for many years. Thank goodness, I watched her make it a few times. About fifteen years ago, I had to figure out how to make them for myself. We never anticipate that once a person is no longer able to make a favorite recipe; how much we will miss it and her making it. "
Makes45 cabbage rolls
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes