Grilled Eggplant Banh Mi Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The classic Vietnamese sandwich made healthy, gluten-free, & vegan. Grilled Eggplant Banh Mi Sliders are a hearty, spicy, & veggie-packed recipe you can serve up for lunch, dinner, or a party! I was kind of blown away when I did some research into the classic Banh Mi sandwich. “Bánh mì” is actually a term used for Vietnamese bread, usually a wheat baguette. Now-a-days, in the Western world, when we say Banh mi, we’re 90% of the time referring to the classic, spicy, “meat-filled”, street food sandwich. Now if you might have guessed, this classic sandwich, usually with pork, mayo, and wheat bread, leaves us Strength and Sunshine eaters in a bit of a pickle."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes