Coconut Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Coconut Chicken Soup has a little bit of everything. It's incredibly creamy from the coconut milk and a little bit spicy from the cayenne. Plus, it's full of tender chicken, so this dish will be sure to fill you up. Make this gluten free soup even better by serving it with steamed brown rice, then you'll have yourself an impressive, ethnic meal!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Chicken Mappas
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes