19 Super Simple Picnic Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The best part about summer is the fact that you can enjoy the outdoors. Daylight lasts longer, and there's no longer a need for coats and jackets. You can just soak up the sun with your family and friends. Summer lends itself to outdoor concerts, festivals, and, of course, picnics. But, just because you're feasting outdoors doesn't mean planning your summer picnic has to be a challenge.
Try any one of these 19 Super Simple Picnic Recipes, and you'll wonder why you don't plan more picnics. These picnic recipes can be made ahead of time. Plus, they are easy to transport, so you can dine anywhere and everywhere. Take advantage of the best season of the year with these Simple Picnic Recipes. You'll find yourself making these recipes time and time again. Even when it's not picnic season or the weather isn't cooperating, you'll want to make these gluten free recipes.
19 Super Simple Picnic Recipes
Table of Contents
Want even more fun-in-the-sun recipes? Try these 12 Summer Recipes for Gluten Free Foodies.
You can easily pack these snack recipes in a plastic baggie and be on your way. These grab-and-go snack recipes are so simple to make, but they're even easier to eat. It'll be hard to decide which gluten free recipe to try first.
10-Minute Homemade Granola (shown above, right)
Pack-and-Go Snack Mix (shown above, left)
Sandwiches are some of the easiest things to pack. You simply grab a slice of bread and fill it with all of the best ingredients. You can choose if you want a deli salad sandwich, a ham and cheese sandwich, or a peanut butter sandwich. We've provided you with a few sandwich ideas, but you'll need gluten free bread to make these sandwiches. So, we've also provided you with a few recipes to make your own homemade sandwich bread.
Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Sandwich (shown above, right)
Simply Superb Sandwich Bread (shown above, left)
Everyone loves picnics, and everyone will love these 7 Gluten Free Kid-Friendly Recipes.
There's no need to pack utensils because these gluten free desserts can all be enjoyed with your own two hands. These easy desserts recipes are so amazing. They're simple to make and yummy to eat. So, for your next picnic, you need to pack a few of these delicious dessert recipes.
Cinnamon Oatmeal Date Bars (shown above, right)
S’mores Bars (shown above, left)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Our 50 Best Gluten Free Recipes
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 20+ Outstanding Gluten Free Zucchini Recipes
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- Morning, Noon, and Night: 24 Paleo Diet Recipes
- 56 Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- 30 Gluten Free Copycat Recipes
- One Bite Wonders: 40 Bite-Sized Gluten Free Recipes
- Easy Gluten Free Recipes: 50 of the Best Gluten Free Recipes
- 26 Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket
- Circulon Ultimum Covered Wok
- GF Golden Berry Superfood Granola
- Shredded Chicken with Asian Ginger Sauce
- Vegan Sweet Potato Apple Soup
- Kimchi Soup with Chicken
- Vegan Quinoa Salad w Cranberries and Pistachios
- Kale Alfalfa Quinoa Salad
- Maple Pumpkin Granola
- Fall Pumpkin Chia Bowls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes