How to Cut Melons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
There are so many ways to cut a melon, but we're here to show you our three favorite ways. With this handy how-to video, you can see the best techniques for dicing a watermelon, a cantaloupe, and a honeydew. Let us know in the comments if you use a different technique to cut your melons. We'd love to hear about a few different options!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side… Continue reading: "Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants"
- Sweet Potato Sausage Skillet
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- "Top Fall Recipes: 15 Favorite Tailgate Foods" eCookbook
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes
- 30 Gluten Free Copycat Recipes
- 22 Budget Friendly Gluten Free Recipes
- 19 Gluten Free Egg Recipes for Anytime
- 11 Savory Recipes for Gluten Free Meatloaf
- Morning, Noon, and Night: 24 Paleo Diet Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes